Taken from the UTEP The Prospector article by Michaela Román on December 04, 2017. El Paso’s own Silicon Valley has emerged downtown. Now heading into their fifth month open, CoWork Oasis is a space for
More than a place to work
Aside from amazing workplace amenities. Cowork Oasis is special due to its density of talent you can interact with every day.
Our talented community is unique in that everyone is always willing to help. Whatever you want to learn, someone in our community can help.
Free, Fast Wi-Fi
Upload, download, stream—whatever you need to do, rest assured, you can do it at Cowork Oasis.
Members can book one of our several conference rooms at any time to take meetings, wow investors, and collaborate.
Our flexible payment structure means you can make the most out of a tight budget while still gaining access to full amenities.
With access to table tennis, video games, and basketball. You always have access to a great way to take a breather.
Secure 24/7 Access
Our coworking space works when you do, whenever you do. Our members have 24/7 access to our downtown El Paso location.
- Posted @withrepost • @arrowheadcenter At AgAssembly, investors and innovators will speak to the industry’s record-breaking year – $16.9 billion in funding in 2018, a 43% year-over-year increase. This is your chance to gain insight on the best way to leverage the industry. Register for AgAssembly for FREE at bit.ly/agassembly2019 #ArrowheadCenter #AgAssembly #AgriFood #NMSU #LasCruces #newmexico #nmagriculture
- Incredible event for the development of Latinx entrepreneur startups! @lattitudeevent Spotlight on Beto Pallares who will be heading L'ATTITUDE's debut Match-Up session! 💯👏🏽 "It is an honor and privilege to contribute to the development of the inaugural capital Match-Up session at L’ATTITUDE. Involvement in Match-Up has drawn from my experiences and contacts as an investor, educator, and entrepreneur. When it comes to matching talent with opportunity, nothing gives me greater satisfaction than seeing LatinX entrepreneurs matched with capital to unlock the promise of wealth creation in the Latino community." Make sure to register today!! 🙌🏽 #TheNewMainstreamEconomy #TheLatinoFactor #LATTITUDEISEVERYTHING
- Join us tomorrow at 5pm for another Startup Grind event with our guest speaker Hunt Burdick !! @startupgrindep 📍114 Texas ave.
- What is pivoting? It’s the ability to shift your business model or strategy which should occur when a product doesn’t meet the needs of an intended marketed. Listen to Hunt talk about how is startup has pivoted into e-Dealer Direct! Early Bird tickets end Friday.😉 #repost @startupgrindep
- Are you in HS and want to compete in 4 mini business challenges and win prizes?? Download the Unicorn Teens app now and sign up for the @innoventurenmsu high school program. More info at STTEfoundation.org
- HBCUvc is looking for outstanding candidates to participate in its Venture Capital Fellowship program that runs the 2019 - 2020 academic year. This program is designed for students attending HBCUs and HSIs that have a high interest in becoming a venture capitalist and learning how venture investment works to support communities. Candidates should be aligned with HBCUvc’s mission of creating economically strong and sustainable Black and Latinx communities through innovation and investment in innovation. Fellowship includes: · Leadership and Venture Capital Training ·Paid Travel Opportunities ·Exclusive Networking To learn more and apply, visit https://www.hbcu.vc/apply If you know someone who might be interested in this program, please share this information.
- Everyday is a chance to get better. #tuesdaymotivation #innovationcommunity #itsallgoodelpaso
- Happy National Dog Day❤️😍🐶 #innovationcommunity #nationaldogday
- We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together #innovationcommunity
- What matters more, Strong will or strong skills? #innovationcommunity